A surprising number of men do have erectile dysfunction problems these days – in fact it’s probably a whole lot more than those who let on. It appears that the majority of men at some time in their lives wish that they were a little bigger in the bedroom department – and the majority of women probably wouldn’t argue with them.
Here are the top 10 male enhancement herbs which can help their love to physically grow and thrive;
1. Ginseng – aka “the man root” – that’s really what the word means in English so that ought to give some sort of clue. Ginseng really is a wonder herb which has many wonderful healing properties and scientists in Russia have discovered that it can help the overall well being of a male in more ways than one.
Ginseng is known to stimulate not only physical but also mental activity and can help to enhance athletic performance – even in bedroom sports. Ginseng is actively used to treat lots of different impotence problems including premature ejaculation. This wonder herb and natural aphrodisiac can help the flame of passion to burn strongly in both sexual partners.
2. Horny Goat Weed – aka “Epimedium Leaf Extract” but horny goat weed sounds much better don’t you think. The powers of this were apparently discovered by a Chinese goat herder who noticed how amorous his flock became when they were grazing land with an abundance of the herb. It really does help to improve the flow of blood to the penis and improve erections.
3. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf – no great pseudonym for this one of the most popular herbs in Chinese medicines. It is known to improve the health of the circulatory system and blood vessels among many other things.
4. Damiana – is a little more European. The Mayans introduced this herb to the Spanish many centuries ago which is not unlike cannabis when smoked. Added to tea it is said to provide a remedy for impotence and frigidity as well as problems of the prostate.
5. Hawthorn Berry – traditionally used for the treatment of high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries, chest pain and much more it is now believed that it can help to spice up the love life too helping to maintain the erection for a prolonged period.
6. Saw Palmetto Berry – is a very slow growing plant found in southern United States. It is widely used to regulate sexual development, balance levels of hormones, treat urinary infections and much more.
7. Catuaba Bark Extract – induces a deep state of relaxation whilst improving circulation which is a great help for sexual functions. This famous aphrodisiac from Brazil is in the same genus as cocaine and can help people to relax in many different situations.
8. Cuscuta Seed Extract – this is commonly used as a herbal remedy for the treatment of kidney deficiency but also has a very positive effect on sexual function including sperm count, health and mobility. This herb does have one side effect which may be a good or a bad thing depending upon your point of view – insomnia – terrific for all night lovefests.
9. Muira Pauma Bark Extract – aka “the wood of potency” is another of the top 10 male enhancement herbs. It helps to trigger sexual arousal and ward off fatigue – you have been warned. It is suggested that this suggestive herb can also act as a psychological booster which increases the creativity, sound good? Handle with care – it is also known to provoke wet dreams.
10. Tribulus Terrestris – this tonic plant has been used for many generations in India as a tonic for the whole body – fortifying, invigorating, restoring vitality and can make quite a difference in the bedroom department. The male hormone within the herb assists with sexual stamina, muscular strength and penile development.
This list of top 10 male enhancement herbs could probably go further, maybe the top 12, top 15 or even top 20 but that’s plenty to give you food for thought don’t you think. One thing is for sure, penis enlargement and performance has been top of the agenda for centuries and erectile dysfunction is obviously not a new thing.